2015年8月6日木曜日

introduction

Hello
My name is  Yu.
I am from kagoshima.It is famous for hot springs ,pork,beaf and volcano.
I am 20 years old.My hobby is playing soccer.I play soccer with student and businesspeople once a month.I belong to the faculty of literature because I want to read a lot of books.
But I did not read books until I entered this university.When I was in a high school,I did not borrow books at all in the llibrary.I regreted not to read because I became college student without knowing various knowledges.
So,I am in the habit of reading now.I have a favorite book.It is "fune wo amu".It is a story about people who make a japanese dictionary.The author is Miura Sion.She is iterested in businesspeople who are passionate about their work.The hero of "fune wo amu"is not cheerful man ,but his sense of word is special.He is very calm and passionate.I have been interested in japanese word since I read it.




6 件のコメント:

  1. I am from kagoshima.It is famous for hot springs ,pork,beaf and volcano. >
    I am from Kagoshima. It is famous for hot springs, pork, beef and its volcano.

    (Remember to add a space after every comma and period, but not before!)

    返信削除
  2. I like reading books.
    I recommend "man called the pirate " to you.

    返信削除
  3. I like "fune wo amu", too.
    It's very interesiting!

    返信削除
  4. I like playing soccor too.
    I think this sport is so exciting.

    返信削除
  5. She is iterested in >
    She is interested in

    返信削除
  6. I don't resd a book very much.
    I will read the book.

    返信削除